The safety of our members and guests is our number one priority. The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) continues to actively monitor the changing dynamics in collaboration with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and their guidelines in regards to COVID-19 safety protocols along with our local partners at MGM Resorts International, the Mandalay Bay Resort, the Governor’s Office of the State of Nevada, Clark County, the City of Las Vegas, and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our attendees. Therefore, we would like to share what measures are being put in place during our national conference to protect your health and peace of mind so that you can focus on enjoying the conference.
- Effective June 1, 2021 Las Vegas has removed all restrictions involving capacity limits, large gatherings, and more.
- Effective July 30, 2021, the State of Nevada has mandated that everyone, including fully vaccinated individuals, wear a mask in public indoor settings in counties with substantial or high transmission, including Las Vegas. The directive aligns with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance related to mask requirements.
- MGM Resorts International is focused on the wellbeing of their employees and visitors from around the world. For that purpose, they have developed a "Seven-Point Safety Plan" to provide a safe a high level of customer service environment for their guests. Additionally, they have also develop a comprehensive plan called “Convene with Confidence” to facilitate the safe return of the meetings and conventions within MGM Resorts, subject to local regulations and restrictions.
- The USHCC encourages all conference participants to be fully vaccinated; however, a vaccination is not required for in-person attendance. The USHCC respects your personal choices and is committed to safely accommodating all participants.
- The USHCC and all of our guests will be required to follow local safety guidelines set for by the CDC, the State of Nevada, Clark County, the City of Las Vegas, and MGM Resorts International. We thank you in advance for your cooperation to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Temperature checks will be conducted daily. Anyone with an elevated temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher will be offered the opportunity to re-check their temperature or return to their hotel room.
- Masks will be provided at the USHCC’s National Conference Registration Desk upon request.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the USHCC’s conference space.
Your safety is our number one priority. We will continue to evaluate what is best for our guests at the 2021 USHCC National Conference to ensure your safety and comfort. We will keep all participants updated as we get closer to the event. We highly encourage registrants and guests to observe and follow CDC and local health guidelines.